The Trust is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are willing to contribute some of their time to the Museum.
There are a number of opportunities available including:
- Giving guided tours of the museum for visitors and groups from various societies
- Undertaking front of house welcome and reception duties
- Gardening to help us tend our flower beds and lawns
- Helping with general maintenance in and around the museum
- Providing support at fundraising events such as Nantgarw’s antiques fairs
- Maintaining our website content and providing IT support
- Other administrative and marketing tasks.
All our volunteers are properly trained on the activities they agree to undertake and given all the necessary information and support to enable them to carry out their tasks with confidence. Guidance and advice is always available.
Please contact us for further information.