Each year Nantgarw China Works receives dozens of visits from groups and societies of all ages and with a very broad range of interests. Generally we offer two options either a short two hour visit or a longer visit with lunch.
Available: Wednesday to Sunday
Times: 10.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 3.30pm
• Tea, coffee and cake on arrival
• Introductory talk about the history of Nantgarw
• Dedicated guided tour of the site.
Cost £7.50 per person including tea/ coffee and cake (min group size 10 max 35).
You might also choose to combine a trip to Nantgarw China Works with a visit to the National Collection Centre just a couple of minutes away. As the National Collection Centre does not generally offer catering or refreshments we are happy to provide lunch before or after your visit.
Day Visit with Lunch
Available: Wednesday -Sunday (possibly other days on request)
Times: 10.30am – 3.30pm
• Tea/coffee & cake on arrival
• Introductory talk including how Nantgarw porcelain has been recreated.
• Dedicated guided tour including areas not usually seen by the public
• Lunch – cold buffet, including sandwiches, meats, quiches, salads etc
• Demonstration of pipe making
• Demonstration of slipcasting Nantgarw Porcelain.
• Afternoon tea/coffee and cake
Cost £17.50 per person (min 20 max 35 people)
£50 deposit required with booking.
Due to the nature of the historic site visitors will need to be able to climb a few steps and negotiate some uneven ground.
Lunches will automatically cater for vegetarians if there are any additional dietary requirements please let us know in advance. Final numbers required 5 working days before the visit.
Nantgarw China Works has parking for both cars and coaches.